These are Edison’s favorite words – “No more!” We hear him saying them at least ten times a day. How he uses them –
1. After he finishes drinking his Yakult, he goes “No more!”
2. After poo-poo, he goes “No more!” My helper will then clean him up.
3. After he finishes his meal, he goes “No more!”
4. After we exit the KPE tunnel, he goes “No more!” again. He means no more tunnel.
5. After an object (bird, aeroplane etc) flies away, “No more!”
6. After mummy goes to work, “No more!”
7. After daddy goes to work, “No more!“
And the list goes on… Appropriate or not, doesn’t matter. I just love to hear him saying these words.