It was the last day of our cruise vacation. Basically, it was an eat-sleep-relax day for us. Nothing planned for this day, no shore excursion as we were expected to reach Singapore at 7pm.
We went shopping at the duty-free shops selling cosmetics, fragrance, wine and liquor. Hubby bought two bottles of Dome for my confinement. Gosh, I didn’t know he plan so far ahead, I’m not even pregnant! Hehe!
Here are some of the pictures to share with you:
1. The 13 deck SuperStar Virgo is large enough to keep the shaky feeling to a very minimum. No worry about sea sickness.
2. The food was fantastic. Little Edison enjoyed all his kid’s meals onboard, complete with his favorite orange juice and chocolate ice-cream. He couldn’t ask for more.
3. The cruise crew’s enthusiasm and excellent service attitude made our vacation so enjoyable and fun-filled.
1. My skin is flaking badly after the trip!
2. It was quite boring for me at night as I had to accompany Little Edison in the cabin when he was asleep. Hubby, on the other hand, enjoyed himself to the fullest at the pub and casino at night.
3. The horrid queue when we reached Singapore on the last day. I guess everyone was tired and rushing home. With bags of luggage and a toddler-in-tow, it was quite a huge challenge to squeeze through the crowd.
Overall, it was a fun trip. We will definitely return to SuperStar Virgo for another wonderful experience. 🙂