Beauty

Clarins Shaping Facial Lift

Clarins is promoting a shaping facial lift lipo-drain serum, especially designed for Asian women to “lift” and rejuvenate the face. It contains plant extracts that promise to eliminate excess fat, activate drainage and microcirculation to relieve puffiness. It also contains Vitamin C derivatives that help to control pigmentation.

I was so tempted to try out this product after watching its TV commercial. Have you seen the TV commercial? If not, here’s the clip from YouTube. Enjoy!

Amazing, isn’t it?

I ordered the serum and two others products to try out – Clarins White Plus Renewing Gentle Exfoliator and Pore Minimizing Serum. They were delivered to my office this morning. Yay! Can’t wait to try them.

If the results are good, I’ll write up a review on my blog. =)

Peggy
    July 27, 2010 at 11:23 PM

hello,,, i really want to try this product, but i’m afraid it won’t work so i’m a bit hesitant to purchase it. Did u already try it? how is it?

thanks

July 28, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Hi Peggy,
      I just started using it for a week. It’s too soon to say that it works. Haha! I need to try for at least a month before I can confirm the effects. If it really works, I’ll definitely write a good review on my blog. 🙂

mico
    July 28, 2010 at 1:00 PM

let us know .. cos i feel like trying too hee..

Sakura
    July 29, 2010 at 12:05 AM

Yeah..really wanna noe the result..hope u can update that..i’m kinda have a round face..n big pores at my face..if this stuff really works…then..in a minute will place that in my room hehee

July 29, 2010 at 1:06 PM

Hi Sakura & Mico,
      Ok, I’ll let you know if it really works. So far, I find that it is OK. It’s not oily after the application and it leaves a pleasant smell.

Sakura
    August 2, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Emily..can i know where you bought that? through online? right? i can’t find that products in Terengganu you know (~~”)

August 4, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Hi Sakura,
      I bought it from online store BeautyNScent because it is cheaper. Clarins is an international brand, and it is available at most shopping centers in Singapore.

You are staying in Terengganu? I haven’t been to this state, so I’m not sure. Maybe you can write to BeautyNScent and see whether they can send the item to you by registered post.

Sakura
    August 18, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Thanks for the info..but I’ve bought that at Kuala lumpur last week.. (^^) really can’t wait to try, but can i ask u how to apply it, i’m quite confused..should we apply the cream at our hand then perform all that position of auto lifting? or we apply that at our face then later we perform all that massaging techniques? =P sorry for bothering you~

August 18, 2010 at 2:05 PM

Hi Sakura,
      I apply it on my face, followed by the auto-lifting massage. Sometimes when I’m too lazy, I just apply it without using the auto-lifting method. I think it doesn’t make any big difference. Hope this product works for you.