Hokey Pokey – The New Indoor Playground at Suntec City

It was the first day of school holiday. So, the Husband and I took a day off from work to bring Little Edison out for some fun. We visited Hokey Pokey – a brand new indoor playground at Suntec City where children can enjoy active play in a safe and air-conditioned environment.

To be honest, we entered Hokey Pokey with minimal expectations. After all, we’ve been to The Polliwogs, SingKids Playsystem, Amazonia and ExplorerKid. In addition, our 5-year-old boy might be too old for indoor playground, little ride-ons and basketball hoops.

Hokey Pokey located at 3rd Floor – MY Playground, Suntec City

But much to my surprise, this place is entirely different! I’ll tell you why…

At Hokey Pokey, there is a huge selection of toys. I mean REALLY HUGE selection that will make a child brimming with joy and bursting with happiness. Look at all these pictures – you’ll get what I mean.

Little ride-on cars in assorted colours and models – best for the active toddlers.

Role-playing toys are plenty here – he can be a doctor, a cook, a musician or a nurse. At last, he said he want to sell coffee at KopiTiam! *faint!*

Personally, I was amazed to see the wide range of entertaining and educational toys at Hokey Pokey. I strongly believe they went through a careful selection by the team at Hokey Pokey to encourage imaginative and creative play among the children.

You can also find the big-tickets items like Little Tikes Classic Castle, Playhouse and Microsoft Xbox 360 here. Amazing, isn’t it?

Little Edison’s favourite is the slide, definitely. He ran up the stairs, slide down in different manners and landed in the ball pit. He burst into laughter every time he was submerged beneath the balls.

Roll beneath the balls, roll, roll, roll…

I know that all of us care about our children’s welfare and safety. This place does not have any challenging slides or very high structures. I should tell you that everything seemed very well-maintained and safe here. Surveillance cameras are installed in the room, hand-sanitizer is provided at the entrance and temperatures are checked prior admission to the playground.

Hence, I can really relax, sit back and let our boy explore the playground on his own.

If you’re looking for a unique venue for your children’s birthday party, Hokey Pokey is an option for you. With various party themes to choose from – Cars, Mickey Mouse, Disney Princess etc, they will definitely bring a smile to every children’s face.

At Hokey Pokey, shoe shelves are available inside the facility and please be reminded to bring your socks too. You can also purchase them here, if you need one. You’ll also be happy to know that lockers are provided free-of-charge. So, you can safely lock your bags and valuables in the lockers before entering the playground.

All in all, I would say that Hokey Pokey is a great place for children from 6 months to 6 years old. Even older kids like Little Edison had lots of fun here. And I bet he will be bugging me to bring him to Hokey Pokey again this weekend.

I find that the admission and membership fees are very reasonable too. The admission fee entitles entry for 1 child and 1 accompanying adult. Upon signing the membership, you’ll enjoy on-the-spot free admission, discounted admission fees on your subsequent visits, free drinks, discount on birthday party, a welcome goodie bag and many more.

These are the admission fees and March opening promotion. Great deal, check it out! :)

Price List and March Promotion

More Information:

9 Comments on Hokey Pokey – The New Indoor Playground at Suntec City

1. Madeline
    March 14, 2012 at 10:59 PM (2 years ago)

Thanks for sharing! Looks like fun, will definitely pop by one day and check it out =)

2. Lacy
    March 15, 2012 at 8:52 AM (2 years ago)

That’s great an indoor playground full of toy! Interesting.., when I first saw your post I thought wow must take my 5 yr dd there. But after contemplating I thought no I shouldn’t! Children these days have too much exposure to luxury and pampered for choice. I can see how obsessed and materialistic they become.. When I was a kid I hardly had toys.. I used to take out all the small utensils from my mom’s kitchen n role play. That was so much fun to think of it now. And more room for creativity too. But in today’s mordern world with higher affordability we spoil our kids by pampering with toys.. I read an article somewhere that children don’t need toys to play! I did the same mistake by getting all the toys possible for my dd and she hardly played with them , when there’s too much I think it’s overwhelming for them don’t know what to do. Also I find they don’t realize the value of money and fail to appreciate it. At last I donated 3 big Ikea bags of toy to PERTAPIS chdrens home in kovan. They were delighted to receive them and I had a sense of fulfillment that money spent on toys was not wasted and given for those who needed the most. I did tell her where it was going and explained to her about children’s in home. It did have a good impact on her, she stopped asking for silly toys .. She still has few necessary toys to play however..lesson learnt by mom and dd!!! Am not writing to offend just wanted to share my thoughts and experience! Nothing wrong in exploring that place once,… Have a good day.

3. Elaine
    March 16, 2012 at 4:17 PM (2 years ago)

Looks very much like Royce’s kids’ gym, which is one of my favourite for younger kids who can’t take advantage of the tall structures yet, like Sophia. Except this is new, which makes it even better. Can’t wait to check it out!

• Emily
      March 20, 2012 at 1:40 PM (2 years ago)

Hi Elaine,
      Yeah, this is similar to Royce’s. We go to Suntec quite often, so this place is kinda convenient for us too. We can put our boy there, and take turn to go shopping. :)

4. carol
    March 22, 2012 at 7:50 PM (2 years ago)

We brought our boy once and I like it very much. He was so entertained by himself and I can just relax at one corner while my hubby can go shopping on his own. Yes, I do find the fees reasonable, too and decided to sign up as a member. Looking forward to bring him there soon again. =)

• Emily
      March 23, 2012 at 12:37 PM (2 years ago)

Hi Carol,
      I’ll probably be going this weekend too! :)

5. carol
    March 23, 2012 at 10:37 PM (2 years ago)

That is nice, Emily. Today is the third day that my boy is having fever, else I can bring him along, too. He is the only child and it will be nice to have somebody to play along with him… =)

• Emily
      March 24, 2012 at 11:16 PM (2 years ago)

Hi Carol,
      Hope Ethan will recover really soon. My boy just had a sudden low grade fever earlier this week. Luckily, it stopped the next day. HFMD cases are still on the rise, I am quite worried also.

6. Charmaine
    November 23, 2012 at 11:06 AM (2 years ago)

Hi Emily, I’m glad I stumbled upon your blog and found out about this place. Will be bringing my 2 kids there to play one day. Thanks for posting! :)