Mother’s Day is right around the corner. Wondering what to get for your Mom? I’ve compiled a few of ideas that you can do or buy, or perhaps add your own personalized twist to the gift. Either way, I guarantee a great find!
- A premium durian cake
- A gift basket
- A bath and body set
- A bottle of her favourite wine
- A handbag
- Her favourite cook book
- A facial treatment
- A manicure and pedicure
- Gift certificates to her favourite store
- A spa treatment
- A scrapbook with some of her most treasured moments
- A chocolate candy box
- Health supplements, i.e. chicken essence, health tonics, etc.
- Electrical goods, i.e. coffee maker, etc.
- Bring her out for a meal at her favourite restaurant
- Bring her out for a movie or theatre show
- Bring her out on a short vacation
Any of these ideas can be the perfect gift, as long as they come with the sentiment that we, mothers, cherish more than anything that our children give to us.
Hope you’ll find your Mother’s Day gift soon. And if you have new ideas to add to my list, please leave a comment here. I love to hear from you too!
Emicakes Family Card and selected credit card holders enjoy 15% discount to Say It With Love Mother’s Day Cake Design (20-25cm only) and 20% discount to New and Limited Edition Designs (15-20cm only) for delivery and self-collection from 19 April to 09 May 2013.
10% discount to all Mother’s Day featured cakes for self-collection from 10 to 12 May 2013.
Orders can be placed via Emicakes website at www.emicakes.com.sg or through their outlets island wide.
(Click on the thumbnail to enlarge)
Disclosure: Premium D24 durian cake was provided by Emicakes for review. Promotion information and pictures are extracted from Emicakes’ website and press kit. No monetary compensation was received, and all opinions are my own.