All of us know that organic foods are good for us. They are made with ingredients that have been grown or produced naturally, without the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and fertilizers. That is why many people prefer organic foods for their health benefits.
Now, have you heard of organic skincare products? It’s okay if you don’t because it’s relatively new to me too.
Organic skincare products are great because they use natural ingredients to restore our skin’s natural ability to combat free radicals and stay healthy. This also means that it’s not stripping our skin of its natural oils.
Recently, I’ve been asked to review the new Organic Mulberry Liquid Facial Cleaner from EVERSOFT, and I gladly said, “Okay, bring it on!” I haven’t tried any organic skincare products before and thus, I’m so eager to find out what’s the difference with the non-organic products that I’m currently using.
I’m sure all of you are familiar with the brand EVERSOFT. It was one of the first few facial cleansers that I used during my teenage school days. Now, EVERSOFT Organic Facial Cleaner is the No. 1 facial cleanser brand in Singapore*.
*Based on AC Nielsen Singapore Supermarket/Hypermarket Scan Sales in volume from Nov 12 to Oct 13
So, for the past one week, I’ve been using the new EVERSOFT Organic Mulberry Liquid Facial Cleanser that says 100% organic plant actives for whitening and hydrating.
1. The new EVERSOFT Organic Mulberry Liquid Facial Cleanser is a 2-in-1 cleansing liquid that combines the benefits of whitening and hydration. It is gentle and soap-free.
2. Specially formulated with Japanese technology, it is infused with 100% Organic Mulberry extract – an antioxidant ingredient that is rich in Vitamin C and Amino Acid. It works effectively in revitalising dull and tired-looking skin while boosting its natural radiance.
3. It is also infused with Hyaluronic Acid that preserves the long-lasting hydration to continuously moisturise and soften our skin.
4. EVERSOFT Organic Mulberry Liquid Facial Cleanser is retailing at $9.90 for 150ml.
EVERSOFT Organic range of facial cleansers is also available in cream format and a facial scrub to cater for different skin types:
- EVERSOFT Organic Avocado Facial Cleanser for Deep Nourishing
- EVERSOFT Organic Tomato & Cucumber Facial Cleanser for Pore Minimising
- EVERSOFT Organic Rice Milk & Honey Facial Cleanser for Double Moisturizing
- EVERSOFT Organic Gingko & Grapefruit Facial Cleanser for Oil & Acne Control
- EVERSOFT Organic Pomegranate & Mulberrry Facial Cleanser for Whitening
- EVERSOFT Organic Apricot Deep Action Scrub for Blackhead Clearing
My Skin Type
I’m 30 something, and my skin concerns are fine lines, dryness, loss of radiance, dullness and sun spots. I’ve tried a number of well-known anti-aging products. They are all pretty good, but they are too expensive to use on a long term basis.
I’m also using a facial cleanser with whitening effects, but it always leave my skin feeling tight after washing. As a result, I need to slap on more moisturizer at night to compensate for the dryness.
My Review on Organic Mulberry Liquid Facial Cleanser
The first thing that I like about this cleaner is its fresh and light mulberry smell that instantly wakes up my senses and elates my mood in the morning. Usually, I get bored with any fragrances easily, but for this one, I’m loving it over and over again.
This cleanser is packaged with a pump – giving me so much control of how much cleanser that I need to pump out for each use, and it avoids spillage as well as wastage.
I use a pea-sized amount every morning. The cleanser is pearlised white and it turns milky when I work it on my face. It washes off easily and it does not dry out my face. My skin feels so comfortable and clean after washing.
At night, I remove my make-up using my make-up remover and then, I wash my face using the cleanser (about the size of a 10 cents coin) and my Clarisonic cleansing tool. The effect is awesome! My skin feels so clean, nice and smooth after washing.
The best thing about it: It improves my skin texture after washing without tightness!
Would I buy and use it again? Definitely YES! It’s a fantastic cleanser, reasonably-priced, and it does the job much better than some other mid-priced cleansers that I’ve ever used. It’s suitable for all skin types too.
The kind folks at EVERSOFT are giving away 100pcs of EVERSOFT Organic Mulberry Liquid Facial Cleanser (50ml travel size) for my blog readers. To redeem, simply click on THIS LINK and quote “Emily” in the promo code field.
Redemption is while stocks last, or until redemption deadline on 6 Apr 2014.
So, hurry up! Grab a travel size sample today and experience for yourself the goodness of EVERSOFT Organic Mulberry Liquid Facial Cleanser. It’s certainly a good start for a healthy and radiant complexion that we all deserve.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by EVERSOFT. All opinions are honest and are my own.