Sometime in Nov last year, I talked about home practice on photographic memory. Do you still remember? I managed to find some good pictures and made them into flash cards. I promised that I will share with you, so please click HERE to download the file.
I have some new ideas for the flash cards. We can actually use Powerpoint clip arts to create two similar pictures. Let me show you two examples:
1. Insert four clip arts into one slide.
2. Copy the first slide over to the second slide. Modify one or two clip arts on the second slide.
3. The clip art on the bottom right of the slide has been changed.
1. Insert one clip art into one slide.
2. Copy the first slide over to the second slide. Add one clip art on the second slide. (I’ve added a sun into the second slide!)
3. These two slides now look slightly different. We can use them to practice on photographic memory.
I’ve made a few flash cards using these methods. If you are interested, please click HERE to download them.