Have you ever experienced this situation before? You open the doors of a wardrobe bursting with clothes but you cannot find anything that you like to wear. It could be the clothes are too out-dated, your own tastes have changed or you just need a new piece to freshen up.
It happens to me quite frequently. As I don’t have a lot of time to shop for clothes in stores, online boutiques become increasingly attractive to me. But then, there are also impulse buys that looked good on the website but not once worn when they were brought home.
The garments may be too long, too short or of poor quality. Sending them for alterations is also another hassle. Most of these online boutiques do not accept refund. At the end, the garments are chucked aside, unworn and unloved.
Recently, I found a solution to the above. I’d love to introduce you all to my favorite online fashion store, MDS Collections. The prices are really affordable at this store – most dresses, tops, shorts and pants are priced between SG$26 – $50. The most exciting thing about MDS is that they have new arrivals everyday at 10am. Yay!
To be honest, I wouldn’t say that the quality of the clothing is exceptional. But again, it’s satisfactory for its price so I keep coming back to them. These are some of the dresses I bought from MDS recently, and I love them to bits. They are simple and lovely – all under SG$36!
And lately, I’ve had a fondness for wearing thin belts and I bought many of them from MDS to complement my outfits. MDS has a gorgeous collection of accessories too and their belts usually sold out very fast. Tips: You have to order quickly if you see something that you like.
Why I like MDS Collections?
1. As mentioned above, their prices are really affordable and I like their daily new arrivals.
2. Product information is readily available on the website – from the sizes, materials and description to styling tips on how to match the attire with accessories and shoes. Always check the sizes, and you can’t go wrong.
Tips: I’m 158cm tall and I choose dresses with shoulder to hem length of 34” and above. Otherwise, I find them too short for office.
Photo Credit: MDS Collections
3. You can return your orders for a refund if you’re not satisfied with your purchase. They will issue an exchange voucher of equivalent value once they receive the items. This is an interesting feature that most online stores do not have. This really solves the problem of unworn clothes that are chucked aside.
MDS Collections has two outlets located at Wisma Atria and Plaza Singapura. You can also visit their stores to try out their collections. Click HERE for their store locations.
Recently, I got two gift certificates worth SG$38 and SG$27, and I’d like to share them with you. You can use the gift certificate when you shop online at MDS Collections and you’re entitled to a discount from your total purchase. No minimum purchase required.
How to win?
1. “Like” my Facebook Fan Page if you haven’t.
2. Leave a comment “Liked” on this blog post.
3. Closing date: 15 September 2011, 12pm (GMT +8)
Two winners will be selected randomly. First winner will receive the SG$38 gift certificate and the second winner will get the SG$27. The gift certificate is in the form of discount code and it will be sent to the winners via e-mail. So, please ensure that you enter the correct e-mail address.
This contest is opened to all readers.
Good Luck and Happy Shopping!
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT! Congrats to Huey Ling (First Winner) and Celine Tan (Second Winner), you’ve won a gift certificate to shop at MDS Online Fashion Store. I’ll be contacting you shortly with details on how to use the gift certificate. And a big THANK YOU to everyone who joined the contest!