There are a lot of different ways that you can go about finding the best wakeboard racks for your boat. You can either purchase them online or offline from a variety of different retailers. You can also find a lot of different wakeboard racks that are made specifically for boats at your local marina.
Our Recommended Top 15 Best Wakeboard Racks Reviews 2022
- Tower Clamped Size Available: 1 4/5", 1 9/10", 2",2 1/10",2 1/2"
- Bat Rack Back Plate ,Polished Billet Aluminum, Swivel mount that can be adjusted nearly 360 degrees
- Fits both vertical and horizontal tower bars at virtually any angle Bungee cord for secure board fit.
- Soft rubber inserts for secure tight board protection Secures 2 boards
- Gets your boards off your floor
- Includes Back Plate That Levels Out The Rack for Yamaha Reverse Arch/Forward Swept Towers
- Yamaha Wakeboard Tower Rack, Surfboard, Kneeboard. Quick Release Knob for Easy Rack Removal From Tower
- Rubbber Bumper Inserts and Bungie For Board Protection
- Yamaha Factory OEM - AR190, AR192, AR195, AR210, 212 Limited S, 212X, AR230 HO, AR240 HO, 242 Limited S, 242X, and all E Series
- Black Wakesurf Rack For Tower - Black Powder Coated 6061 Aluminum, Rubber bumber finger inserts for board protection.
- Douoble Wake Surf Rack Finger opening is 2.25" and will fit Wakesurf Boards up to 2.25" in thickness
- This Surf Tower Rack has Easy installation and attaches to round tubing towers.
- Secures 2 Surfboards/Wakesurf Boards, Bungie strap to hold boards secure
- Surfboard Rack for Boats with Tubing Clamp Sizes: 1 3/4", 1 7/8", 2", 2 1/4", 2 3/8", 2 1/2"
- Clamp Sizes: 1 3/4", 1 7/8", 2", 2 1/4", 2 3/8", 2 1/2"
- Finger opening is 2.25" and will fit Wakesurf Boards up to 2.25" in thickness
- Easy installation and attaches to round tubing towers.
- Secures 2 Surfboards/Wakesurf Boards, Bungie strap to hold boards secure
- Polished 6061 Aluminum, Rubber bumber finger inserts for board protection
- IDEAL BOARD STORAGE – The larger fork of our wakeboard and wakesurf combo rack is 2-3/4” wide and the smaller fork is 1-1/4” wide to accommodate your boards. Each fork tang is inlaid with a flexible EPDM rubber for extra protection and flexible semicircle tabs to keep boards from rattling.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – For durability, our combo rack is constructed of machined 6063 billet aluminum and bright-dipped anodized for extended life. Extra strength is provided by 304 stainless steel fasteners.
- UNIVERSAL FIT – This wakeboard/wakesurf rack fits ANY tower with a 1-5/8” to 2-1/2” diameter thanks to the included plastic universal inserts. These inserts fit inside the mounting clamp.
- SUPERIOR SAFETY – A cloth-coated, UV-resistant elastic shock cord holds boards in place. A machined clamp and a four-point indexing system ensure that your boards are parallel to the water.
- EASY REMOVAL – This rack’s quick release cam lever allows you to easily remove the rack from your wakeboard tower at a moment’s notice without the need for tools.
- Fits Malibu Illusion X Wakeboard Towers with 3 Hole Mounting Pattern: Tower has 2 Outside Pin Holes with Single Bolt Through Hole; Bolt Goes From Inside of Tower and Screws into Rack
- Quick Release Tower Racks - Has Single Black Hand Knob That When Twisted The Complete Rack Releases From The Illusion X Adapter Mount Leaving Only The Illusion X Adapter Mount On The Tower
- Krypt Wakeboard Tower Racks are Precision Made with Aircraft Grade 6061 CNC Machined Aluminum, 316 Stainless Hardware, Rubber Bumber Finger Inserts for Board Protection, and Bungie Cord to Hold your Board in Tight
- Direct Replacement For Malibu Illusion X Wakeboard Racks, No Drilling, Simply Assemble the Rack and Bolt to the Tower.
- All Types of Board Racks Available - Wakeboard, Surfboard, Wakesurf, Kneeboard, Slalom Ski, and Combo Racks
- PROTECT YOUR PRECIOUS BOARDS FROM ACCIDENTS! – If your skateboards, E-Foils or surfboards are lying around in your garage or storage room, they can be easily damaged. But with the Krypt Towers wall mounted storage rack you can protect them and keep them in perfect condition!
- ELEVATE THE DÉCOR OF YOUR EVERY SPACE! – Now you can safely store and proudly display up to 4 of your favorite surfboards, skateboards, water skis, sandboards, snowboards, wakeboards, kneeboards or E-Foils ! Add a unique touch of surfing style to your bedroom, living room, garage or game room now!
- ADJUST ITS SIZE TO COVER YOUR NEEDS! – Mounting our robust metal rack is a breeze, since you’ll find everything you need in the package! And the best part? You can easily adjust its width and height to fit almost any type of board, while the padded rubber fingers will eliminate scratches and damage!
- THE MOST HEAVY-DUTY BOARD STORAGE RACK! – Looking for a practical and reliable way to store and display your surfboards or skateboards? The Krypt Towers univerasl wall mount board storage rack is here to help you store all your extreme sports boards like never before!
- 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK! – Unlike other poorly constructed board wall mount racks, the Krypt Towers fully adjustable metal board rack will pass the test of time and protect all your boards! That’s why we confidently back it with our unconditional full refund guarantee! What are you waiting for?
- Black Kneeboard Tower Rack for Boats, 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, Double Polished to a Mirror Shine.
- KneeBoard Wakeboard Combo Racks - High quality tower racks manufactured with only the best materials. Heavy duty construction will provide years of enjoyment.
- Knee board tower rack can be mounted to any tower in nearly 360 degrees to level out the board rack horizontal with the boat - This rack can be mounted on vertical or horizontal bars at virtually any angle.
- Kneeboarding Rack Holds 2 x Boards; Kneeboard and Wakeboard, Soft Rubber Finger Inserts and Bungie Straps for Secure Board Protection - This will hold your board in place during the choppy days at the lake or while you traveling fast across the Lake
- Kneebord and Wakeboard Combo Rack Fits Tubing Clamp Sizes: 1 3/4", 1 7/8", 2", 2 1/4", 2 3/8", 2 1/2"
- This Wakeboard Rack is made of 6061 aluminum ;Surface treatment is Spray Painting. Dimension: Picture 5
- Applicable to the thickness of 30mm (1.18")- 60mm (2.362") wakeboard, The wakeboard rack is made to fit 2" or 2.25" or 2.5inch wakeboard towers.Fits both vertical and horizontal tower bars at virtually any angle.
- The bat shaped plate holds the forks for two wakeboards; Bungee cord safety strap to secure boards.
- Soft rubber inserts for secure tight board protection; Secures three wakeboard racks; with three different rubber spacer;Gets your boards off your floor
- Color: Silver, Net Weight(approx):4kg, please confirm the dimensions before purchasing order.
Thing to Consider Before Buying Wakeboard Racks
Wakeboard racks come in many different styles and sizes to fit any budget and boat. This buyer’s guide will help you choose the right wakeboard rack for your needs.
Types of Wakeboard Racks
There are three main types of wakeboard racks: tower, transom, and trailer.
Tower racks are the most popular type of wakeboard rack. They are mounted on the boat’s tower and are the best way to show off your wakeboards. Tower racks are available in many different styles, including swivel, fixed, and folding.
Transom racks are mounted on the back of the boat and are a good option if you don’t have a tower. Transom racks are available in several different styles, including single, double, and triple.
Trailer racks are a good option if you don’t have a tower or transom. Trailer racks are mounted on the boat trailer and are available in several different styles, including single, double, and triple.
Features to Look for When Buying a Wakeboard Rack
When buying a wakeboard rack, there are several features to look for:
• Adjustability: Look for a rack that is adjustable to fit different wakeboards.
• Ease of use: Look for a rack that is easy to install and use.
• Durability: Look for a rack that is made from durable materials.
• Warranty: Look for a rack that comes with a warranty.
Frequently Asked Question
1. What is a wakeboard rack?
A wakeboard rack is a device used to store and transport wakeboards.
2. How do wakeboard racks work?
Wakeboard racks typically have two or more arms that the board is placed on, and are secured with straps or other means.
3. What are the benefits of using a wakeboard rack?
Wakeboard racks help to protect the wakeboard from damage and make it easier to transport.
4. How do I choose the right wakeboard rack for my needs?
There are a few factors to consider when choosing a wakeboard rack, such as the size and type of wakeboard, the number of boards that need to be transported, and the vehicle the rack will be used with.
5. How do I install a wakeboard rack?
Installation typically involves mounting the rack to the vehicle, either on the roof or on the back.
There are a few things to consider when choosing the best wakeboard racks for your boat. First, consider the size and weight of your wakeboards. You’ll need to find racks that can accommodate your boards without being too bulky or heavy. Second, think about the number of boards you’ll need to transport. If you only need to transport one or two boards, you can get away with a simpler rack system. But if you need to transport multiple boards, you’ll need a more robust system.
Finally, consider your budget. Wakeboard racks can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars, so it’s important to find something that fits your needs and your budget. With a little bit of research, you can find the wakeboard racks for your boat.