Educational resources for kids featuring free worksheets, activities, learning tips, and more!
1. 4 Great Tips for Composition Writing
When it comes to composition writing, many of us stumble and find ourselves in a complete blank state. We either struggle to come up with ideas or struggle to put them down in words. Even more so when it comes to teaching our children how to write. Here are some tips shared to us by Jan & Elly English Language School.
2. Solve Your Child’s Math Problems with KooBits ProblemSums
I’ll share with you FIVE different ways to solve your child’s math problems with KooBits ProblemSums, a Singapore math online learning system for primary school students.
3. Five Things You Need to Know about Private Tutors in Singapore
Benefits of hiring a private tutor, types of private tutors in Singapore and their rates, and tutor agencies to help you find the tutor of your choice.
4. Pleco Chinese Dictionary
If you’re a ‘banana mom’ like me who is struggling to teach your kids Chinese, go try out this app. It’s free and easy to use.
5. Free Printable Worksheets
There are some excellent free printable worksheet sites available on the internet, covering a variety of subjects including grammar, geography, math, spelling, handwriting, coloring, hand crafts, etc. These are some of my favourites.
6. Learning English Kids
It’s a website for children to learn English through games, songs, writing, stories, and other activities. Incredibly fun and educational!
7. I shared a lot of homemade flashcards on this blog, from picture flashcards to number flashcards, photographic memory and sentence structure. You can download them for free:
8. Children’s Learnings and Activities
9. Useful Parenting Tips
- 6 Ways to Stop Yelling at Your Kids
- 10 Ways to Savour the Moments of Your Kid’s Childhood
- Children’s Birthday Cakes
- Dealing with Separation Anxiety
- Encourage Our Children to Read
- Essential Basic Remedies for Minor Ailments
- Finding the Right Preschool
- Pre Pregnancy Planning
- Potty Training
- Starting Primary One
- Six Ways to Stop Yelling at Your Kids
- Towards a Guilt-Free Motherhood Part 1 | Part 2
10. Starting Primary One
- 8 Ways to Prepare Your Child for Primary One
- Back to School Essentials
- First Week of Primary One
- The Long Preparation
- Hard to Let Go
- Parent Involvement
- One Month Update & New Routine
- The April Update
- No Exam in Primary One: Yay or Nay?
- Term 3 Update
- It’s Term 4 Already!
- Primary One is Almost Over
If you have any questions, comments or tips that you’d like to share, please feel free to e-mail me through my CONTACT page. Thanks for reading!