Vera Bradley’s travel blanket is both stylish and functional. Here’s how to fold it so that it takes up less space in your suitcase:
First, fold the blanket in half lengthwise.
Then, fold it in half again. Finally, roll the blanket up from one end to the other.
- First, take the Vera Bradley travel blanket and fold it in half
- Next, take the two corners of the folded blanket and tuck them into each other
- Then, take the remaining two corners of the blanket and tuck them into each other as well
- Finally, roll up the blanket from one end to the other until it is in a small, compact bundle
How Do You Fold a Blanket for Travel?
Assuming you would like tips on how to fold a blanket for travel, there are a few key things to keep in mind. First, choose a soft, lightweight blanket that can be easily folded. A cotton or wool blanket works well.
Second, fold the blanket in half lengthwise so it’s easier to carry. Third, roll the blanket up tightly and secure it with a strap or tie. This will prevent the blanket from unfolding during transport.
Finally, store the folded blanket in a bag or suitcase until you’re ready to use it. With these simple tips, you can easily fold your blanket for travel. Choose a soft, lightweight fabric and fold it in half lengthwise before rolling it up tightly and securing it with a strap or tie.
This will ensure your blanket stays clean and wrinkle-free during transport.
How Do You Fold a Blanket into a Pouch?
Assuming you would like tips on how to fold a blanket into a pouch:
First, lay the blanket out flat on a surface. Second, fold one side of the blanket towards the center.
Once that side is folded in half, take the other side and do the same thing. After both sides are folded inwards halfway, take the bottom end of the blanket and fold it upwards to meet the top edge of the blanket. Finally, tuck in any loose ends and tie or secure with Velcro strips if desired.
How Do You Fold a Picnic Blanket With a Zipper?
If you’re packing a picnic blanket with a built-in zipper, there’s no need to fold it! Just roll it up like a sleeping bag or yoga mat and secure the straps or handles. If your picnic blanket doesn’t have a zipper, folding it is easy.
First, fold the blanket in half lengthwise. Then fold it in half again widthwise. Finally, roll it up from one end to the other.
If you have a square or rectangular blanket, start by folding one corner over to the opposite side. Fold the blanket in half lengthwise, then widthwise, and finally roll it up from one end to the other.
How Do You Fold a Sherpa Blanket?
Assuming you would like instructions on how to fold a rectangular sherpa blanket:
1. Begin by lying the blanket out flat on a surface. If it is too big to fit on your table or counter, spread it out on the floor.
2. Smooth out any wrinkles or lumps so that the blanket is as flat as possible.
3. Fold one side of the blanket over about one third of the way towards the opposite side. Then take the other side and do the same, folding it over towards the first side you folded.
At this point, the blanket should be divided into thirds vertically with two folds running horizontally across it.
4. Next, fold up one end of the blanket so that it meets the top horizontal fold in the middle third section of the blanket. Then do the same with the other end, folding it upwards so that both ends meet in the center ofthe second horizontal fold line.
The result should be a long, thin rectangle shape with four layers total – two layers of fabric and two layers of sherpa lining.
5. For storing, leave it in this rectangle form
How To Fold the Fleece Travel Blanket | Vera Bradley
How to Fold Travel Blanket With Zipper
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to fold a travel blanket with a zipper:
- Start with the blanket fully extended out.
- Fold one side of the blanket in towards the center.
- Then fold the other side of the blanket in towards the center, making sure that both sides are even.
- Once both sides are folded in, take hold of one end of the blanket and begin to roll it up towards the other end.
- Once you have reached the other end, tuck any loose ends inside and zip up the zipper closure.
Assuming you would like a summary of the blog post titled “How to Fold Vera Bradley Travel Blanket”:
Vera Bradley travel blankets are well-known for their comfort and style. But did you know that there is a special way to fold them so that they fit perfectly into their carry-on bag?
Here are the steps: First, lay the blanket out flat. Next, fold one side over about one third of the way.
Then, fold the other side over so that it meets in the middle. Finally, roll the blanket up from one end to create a compact package. Now you’re ready to hit the road!